The 8th International PLUS-Forum “Cash Circulation + Self-service. Banking and Retail 2016” will be held on 5-6 October 2016.
The Forum that features a conference, round tables and a wide-scale exhibition is an event, which the Russian and international payment industry players always look forward.
In 2016, the PLUS-Forum Conference is expected to become one of the most interesting and representative event insofar it concerns the list of participants. World-class and national level experts will deliver reports and take part in the round table discussions. They will share their experience and inform about the results of the most ambitious and promising projects, highlight current problems and present their vision of the industry development.
During the recent weeks alone, the following speakers confirmed their participation in the PLUS-Forum 2016:
- Leonor Machado, chair of the Cash Working Group of the European Payments Council (EPC), General Manager at Caixa Geral de Depósitos to speak on: “Analysis of the current state of cash circulation in the eurozone. Major tendencies.”
- Alexey Ponomarenko, Senior Managing Director, Head of Department, Cash circulation management Center, Sberbank, to speak on: “Innovative Technologies in cash circulation.”
- Julia Demenyuk, Senior Vice President, Deputy Director of Retail Business, VTB24, to speak on: “The experience and results of cash transactions minimization in the VTB24offices.”
- Dmitry Piankovsky, CTO, Unified Transport Company (UTC), to speak on: “Self-collection and public transport. From Strelka transport card to business efficiency. The ways for further development of automation and self-service.
- Nickolay Khlopov, an expert in trendspotting and business strategy, THI (The Hinge Ideas Ltd.), to speak on: “Bank branch tomorrow or How to get prepared for the necessary changes as early as today."
- Irina Voronkina, Sales Manager, Russia & CIS, KAL, to speak on: “Expansion of the bank’s “points of presence” with minimum investments and maximum efficiency.”
- Denis Saloun, Software Sales Manager, CIS, NCR, to speak on: “NCR Connections: the age-old problem of development of services on self-service devices from a fresh perspective.”
- Natalia Rakova, Head of Strategic Marketing, G&D, to speak on: “Innovative solutions in the cash handling automation.”
Along with the PLUS-Forum conference, the most representative annual exhibition of specialized equipment and technologies from leading Russian and international companies will be open.
Follow PLUS-Forum on Facebook.
Forum official hashtag #cashforum
Online registration for the PLUS-Forum is open! Get registered now – limited number of seats available!