Talk to TB Forum Team

The key feature of TB Forum is focus on the end users and large projects in such key segments of Russian Market as Transport,Safe City, Sports, Banks, Retail, Industry, Oil & Gas, Energy Complex.

All these topics are supported by the exhibition area and the business program of the Forum with corresponding conferences. The show has also very strong Government support.

48% of audience are sales channels: installers, integrators, distributors, design and installation companies and the rest 52% are end-users, government & enterprise customers.

Set up a call to have a more in-depth conversation on the Russian Security Market and the business opportunities for you out there: SET UP A CALL>>>

Get Your Access to the Key Decision Makers of $2.8 Billion Market

For more market insights please contact:

Anna Zabora

TB Forum powered by Intersec

 Project Coordinator

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.