Developing Telecoms is the leading online news portal for telecoms in emerging markets, delivering telecommunications news and information for senior management and decision makers at communications service providers, governments and major enterprise end users.
Developing Telecoms receives over 2.1m yearly online visits, 4.3 million yearly page views, and has over 950k yearly unique users. Our weekly newsletter has over 45,000 subscribers, 77% of whom are from network operators, service providers and data centres. Developing Telecoms publishes a range of special reports about telecoms in emerging markets spanning topics including 5G, IoT, Smart Cities and Last Mile Connectivity.
Developing Telecoms core readership comprises senior executives (CxO), department heads and senior managers working in strategy, operations, technical, marketing, sales, research and planning at the following organisation types:
- Wireless and fixed-wire network operators and service providers
- Internet service providers, data centre operators and managed services providers
- Major enterprise network operators and users
- Central and regional government authorities and departments, NGOs
- Regulatory authorities
- Hardware and software integrators, contractors, consultants and value-added resellers (VARs)
- Communications equipment and services manufacturers, vendors and distributors
Our audience spans the decision making chain, from initial research and establishing use cases, through technical and operational evaluation, marketing and sales approval to final sign-off.
Established in 2006, we are trusted to provide independent, up-to-date, objective and accurate news and information with a global perspective across all emerging markets in Africa, Asia, Central & Eastern Europe, Latin America and the Middle East.
If you are interested in talking directly to our audience please visit our advertising and sponsorship section.